THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply for desired position
- If your application is selected, you will receive an email with an invite to interview
*Please check your spam/junk folder after applying to ensure you are receiving all correspondences regarding your employment process.
CHECKING YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
You may check your application status by contacting the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the location you applied to with any questions you may have. Contact information is located on the Contact Us page of our website.
THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS
- If you are hired, you will receive an offer of employment via email
- Once the offer is accepted, any applicable background and reference checks will be conducted
- Next, you will receive an invite to set-up an employee profile (This is required)
- After creating your employee profile, you will be able to begin the onboarding process which includes the following:
- Completing all new hire paperwork
- Filling out required tax forms based on your filing status (W-4, NC-4, W-9, I-9, etc.)
- Uploading copies of pertinent items (Driver license, Social Security Card, Diploma/degrees, trainings, certifications)
- Acknowledgements of policies
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
- After onboarding, you will receive a training plan and further instructions regarding our online learning portal
- You will also receive access to ADP for pay stubs, changes to tax deductions, and other payroll needs
- You should expect a call from the HR Manager to formally welcome you to the LGS Team and to introduce you to your immediate supervisor
- Your supervisor will schedule a meeting with you to discuss the specifics of your new role and to get you prepared for your first official day
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Aflac Voluntary Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Trainings
- Clinical Supervision
No jobs found
Oops, you have no jobs that match the filter conditions.
Try refining your search.